4 plastic quart bottles of White Bed Liner (SMR-1000W) and a quart of SMR-222 activator; which when mixed yields one gallon sprayable. Also included is a mixing cup for measuring activator and a free shutz spray gun to apply the bed liner.
Note: If one gallon of sprayable bedliner is not enough for your job, then you may add SMR-1000W-K1 from ebay.
The SMR-1000W is a 1.7 lbs/gallon voc and is the only bed liner that is 50 state compliant.
SMR-1000W is a true 2K urethane with outstanding adhesion to steel and sanded paint.
This coating is formulated to withstand the same atmospheric conditions as a high quality single stage urethane topcoat.
.True 2K Urethane Durability
.Uniform White Color
.Excellent Exterior Stability from UV Light
.Chemical Resistant Finish
• Easy to use: ADD hardener - SHAKE - SPRAY (see instructions below)
• Abrasion and Stain Resistant
• Protects against rust, corrosion salt, damp & extreme temperatures
• Waterproof, flexible, helps deaden sound & vibrations
• Apply with shutz gun at different pressures to obtain different textures
• Provides excellent adhesion
Surface should be cleaned of all grease, oil, dirt, rust, etc before sanding.
Wash area with soap and warm water, then rinse and dry.
Thoroughly clean area with Wax and Grease Remover.
Scuff surface with 180-220 grit sandpaper.
Re-clean with wax and grease remover, then dry with a clean towel.
Instructions: Apply Bed Liner between 60 - 85 degrees F and humidity less than 70%, Not in direct sunlight.
1. Add 8 ounces of SMR-222 activator to a quart bottle of SMR-1000W.
2. Screw on quart bottle cap and shake for two minutes.
3. Remove the cap and screw in the Shutz Spray Gun.
4. Adjusting the air pressure (60-80 PSI) and spray distance will change the texture.
5. Apply a uniform wet coat of bed liner using a sweeping motion.
6. After a 2 minute flash, apply a very light 2nd coat, sprayed at 80 PSI, using a fast sweeping motion.
Usable Pot life at 70 degrees F / 20 degrees C : 60 minutes
Touch Dry at 70 degrees F / 20 degrees C : 1 hour subject to film build.
Light duty: 2 days at 70 degrees F / 20 degrees C.
Regular duty: 5 days at 70 degrees F / 20 degrees C.
Health and Safety:
See Material Safety Data Sheet and labels for additional safety information and handling instructions.
The contents of this package may have to be blended with other components before the product can be used. Before opening the packages, be sure you understand the warning messages on the labels and MSDS’s of all components, since
the mixture will have the hazards of all its parts.
* Improper handling and use, for example, poor spray technique, inadequate engineering controls and or lack of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), may result in hazardous conditions or injury.
* Follow spray equipment manufacturer’s instructions to prevent personal injury or fire.
* Provide adequate ventilation for health and fire hazard control.
Follow company, product MSDS and respirator manufacturer’s recommendations for selection and proper use of respiratory protection. Be sure employees are adequately trained on the safe use of respirators per company and regulatory
* Wear appropriate PPE such as eye and skin protection. In the event of injury, see first aid procedures on MSDS.
* Always observe all applicable precautions and follow good safety and hygiene practices.
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Easy to apply very user friendly.
Supplied Gun Makes It A Bonus
Least expensive bed liner I found. Cheaper ordering through company website than Ebay or Amazon, plus it's free s/h. Getting the supplied air gun makes it one-stop shopping. Easy application and equipment clean-up. Plastic measuring cup was broken when package was received, but hey, it's a plastic cup. I would recommend utilizing a 3+ gallon air compressor. Would like to see a gallon pack priced a little less expensive w/o a gun since the gallon didn't quite cover our project. My son and I are repairing a pop-up camper that had the exterior roof shell peeling off.
T Rex bedliner white
Very good,renewed my coleman camper roof with it.Mine is a twelve foot roof so needed Eleven cans for a good coverage.The last can will be used on the rear when i replace my lights with LED's.Anybody can do this job,it will take less than a day.Dry's quickly.
best bedlinner product
I AM A RV REPAIR SHOP. SOME FOLDDOWN ROOFS HAVE A PLASTIC TOP. I USED THIS MATTERIAL TO REPAIR THE ROOF AND IT DID A GREAT JOB.
Did the inside of my boat turned out great.