This sale is for the T-Rex Camo Green Spray On urethane Truck Bed Liner, 4 quart kit, SMR-1000CG-K4. Also included is the spray gun and measuring cup.
Coverage is 15-30 Square Feet per Quart of T-Rex Bed-Liner.
The SMR-1000 is a 1.7 lbs/gallon voc and is the only bed liner that is 50 state compliant.
SMR-1000 is a true 2K urethane with outstanding adhesion to steel and sanded paint.
This coating is formulated to withstand the same atmospheric conditions as a high quality single stage urethane topcoat.
.True 2K Urethane Durability
.Excellent Exterior Stability from UV Light
.Chemical Resistant Finish
• Easy to use: ADD hardener - SHAKE - ROLL (see instructions on tech sheets above)
• Abrasion and Stain Resistant
• Protects against rust, corrosion salt, damp & extreme temperatures
• Waterproof, flexible, helps deaden sound & vibrations
• Provides excellent adhesion
Surface should be cleaned of all grease, oil, dirt, rust, etc before sanding.
Wash area with soap and warm water, then rinse and dry.
Thoroughly clean area with Wax and Grease Remover.
Scuff surface with 180-220 grit sandpaper.
Re-clean with wax and grease remover, then dry with a clean towel.
Instructions: Apply Bed Liner between 60 - 85 degrees F and humidity less than 70%, Not in direct sunlight.
1. Add 8 ounces of SMR-222 activator to a quart bottle of SMR-1000.
2. Screw on quart bottle cap and shake for two minutes.
3. Remove the cap and pour into the pan.
4. See complete instructions on the tech sheet above.
Usable Pot life at 70 degrees F / 20 degrees C : 60 minutes
Touch Dry at 70 degrees F / 20 degrees C : 1 hour subject to film build.
Light duty: 2 days at 70 degrees F / 20 degrees C.
Regular duty: 5 days at 70 degrees F / 20 degrees C.